Hi guys, I’m thrilled to share with you that Olu and I are expecting our first child this year!!! God has been so faithful and we both could’t be happier.
So here is what has been going on…
- It was planned lol
- I spit all the damn time, seriously. As I’m typing this, I’m taking spit breaks lol. I have a spit cup in the house with me, it’s so gross and embarrassing. I have tried literally everything including cola nut but nothing works. I have to take hard candies such as a blow pop and jolly ranchers out with me when I got out
- I can’t drink plain water without throwing up because the taste is so strong. This is new for me because I’m used to drinking lots and lots of water
- I can only drink cold beverages. This is coming from someone who mostly drank room temperature drinks. I can’t drink coke because the gas makes me throw up.
- I don’t really have cravings, I prefer home cooked meals and it has to be very spicy (I have a spicy jar that I take everywhere with me). We spent a lot of money on food last month because I ate out a lot, either at work or when I knew what was at home would trigger nausea. The 2 meals that are yet to fail me are chicken noodle soup and pounded yam with spicy egusi stew.
- I don’t do lots of meat, it doesn’t trigger anything like throwing up- but it just does nothing for me. Unless it’s something like asun (very spicy grilled goat meat)
- I sleep all the damn time!! I get at least 10 hours of sleep in a day and I’ve not been taking naps lately but those help
- I usually have energy in the morning and early afternoon- after that I’m done lol
- I have gained 5 pounds but my stomach looks big as F#!K and my face is getting bigger
- I have gone up a bra size
- I don’t cook like I used to, thank God for both of our mothers and my God-mother. They literally cook whatever I want at any time- they spoil me lol.
- I’m so grateful to be surrounded by very wonderful family and friends, I’m not saying this to brag but they are the best. When I go to my doctors visits, I don’t have many questions because I would have gotten the answers from my friends or mothers lol. Most of my friends have gone through what I’m going through now or they have been around someone like me so that helps out a lot.
- Olu has been so incredible, he is always willing to help in any way and so understanding. Sometimes I feel so bad and I ask if he is ok and he always says yes. NEVER any complaints.Lipstick: Mixed This and This (lip liner) | Dress: Try These or These| Denim Jacket: Similar, More|
To watch some of my previous videos subscribe here.